Thursday, May 21, 2009

Where in the World scoreboard

Three fourths of the way through and we have a winner! This week's answers:

26. The Louvre, Paris France
27. St Stephens Cathedral, Passau Germany
28. Salzburg, Austria (and the picture has a couple of different focuses, so I would have accepted anything that said Salzburg)
29. Stolzenfels Castle, Rhine River Germany
30. Bruges, Belguim

And the scoreboard is:

Michelle 21
Hans 6
Jen 2
Carrie 1

Michelle, drop me an email at LLStone27(at)gmail.com so I can get some info for your prize.

I'm kind of surprised that the Salzburg fans on this blog didn't get number 28. Must have been a different angle then you've seen before. Anyway, the next five have some easy ones so be ready Monday at noon to get those guesses in.

1 comment:

carrster said...

Sweet! I got a point! Finally!