Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where in the World scoreboard (Updated)

Round seven answers:

31. Belem Castle, Lisbon Portugal
32. Terracotta Soldiers, Xian China
33. Arc de Triomphe, Paris France
34. Moai statues, Easter Island
35. Auckland skyline, Auckland New Zealand

No correct answer for 31 yet [now it has been answered], but four [five] more points for Michelle. That brings the total to...

Michelle 26
Hans 6
Jen 2
Carrie 1

For the record, 35 was the only one I got wrong at work. I was so certain it was the Toronto skyline, that I didn't bother to double check it. Whoops! The next (and last) round pops Monday at noon. There are a couple of easy ones, and some very hard ones.

2 comments:

AML said...

31. Belem Castle, Lisbon, Portugal

carrster said...

No half-points for naming at least Portugal? Clearly I need all the help I can get!!