Thursday, January 08, 2009

Bribes

Last night I asked the FP Gal if there was anything I could bribe Relia with to have her sleep until 730a. We couldn't think of anything. Cold medicine was mentioned but not seriously. Anyway, as you can tell from the time on this post she got up around 6a per usual. Still, she's in a good mood and that counts for a lot.
I was planning on taking her for a walk around the block today but the forecast high is something like 14 degrees (grrrr). We've taken her out to the MOA the last few Sundays but that is no longer a one person job. It takes at least two and maybe a half dozen.
Probably we'll stay in and play with her tent and the kitties. And I've got some Powerpuff girls on the DVR. Don't know how much she'll enjoy them but I sure will.
We'll get by somehow.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Tents and kitties? Sign me up! I think I should just come to Minneapolis one of these weekends and babysit for all of you so you can go out and have some fun and then sleep in!

MamaD4 said...

Do you find it hard to sleep if you know she's awake? Because I used to put some books and things in the crib with the kids and when they woke up, they'd just hang in there for awhile (not TOO long, just enough for me to properly doze for awhile longer) until I got up.

Would she just hang out in there?

Peder said...

Kate, your offer is accepted virtually any weekend you can arrange. We've got room for you.
Rachel, I can sleep as long as she's not screaming. Then the guilt is too much.

Meigan said...

Hate to tell you this, but my Scooter was just like Relia. She still is up & perky at 6:30 every day no matter what. Kills me.

Too bad Relia's not old enough for Webkinz, my saviors.