Sunday, January 18, 2009

Special delivery!

This afternoon Relia brought a grocery bag over to me. She was struggling with it, so I could tell that there was something heavy inside of it. Yesterday we got bags from a couple of different people so I didn't know if it was computer speakers or pudding cups. She worked with it and worked with it and finally got it to me.
I looked inside and...it was Ozzie! He looked up with pleading eyes. She set it down and started reaching in for him. I told him that he was on his own. After a few minutes he got out and left.
Still, she was very pleased. She brought a kitty to daddy!

4 comments:

carrster said...

Oh my - that is adorable!!

Kate said...

She put the cat in the bag? THat's hilarious!

DD4 said...

Obviously Ozzie is a good sport!

Alfred T. Mahan said...

So, the cat's out of the bag, then?