Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Smuggler

Relia had her bear this morning while I changed her clothes. She carried him downstairs then and we got ready to go. She wouldn't put him down or let me take him. Fine, so be it. I put her parka on over her head and finished getting my own self ready.
Then we were all ready to go out of the door. I gave her a quick frisk so I could take bear but he wasn't there. Good, no problem. Out we went and to the car.
I started strapping her in and you guessed it, there was bear! I still don't know where she hid him or how I missed him. I took him from her and let him sit up front with me. Let her take him into daycare with her...? No, the risk of losing him was too great. So he sat in my car while I worked. He's a good bear and didn't complain when I finally got back out there tonight to drive home.
She's a tricksy one, that Relia...

2 comments:

DD4 said...

Never underestimate Aurelia. She is very smart - but also very sweet - two great qualities.

Pat said...

She is going to make you proud someday with her creativity. I am glad the beaar did well sitting in your car.