Monday, April 22, 2013

From August 2010

Why didn't Mankato hold a 'Bret Favre Day Festival' for this weekend. Think he would have shown up for it?
Can't sleep but I just got a lovely sighting of the half moon.
Leaving for my last day at Mendota.
My daughter wants to be on 'Wipeout'. Somehow I think this reflects poorly on my parenting.
I think kazoos should be handled like cigarettes. They should be prohibited to anyone under the age of 18.
No screaming from upstairs. I take that as a good sign.
Week one: both kids are still alive, they've had the correct number of meals and slept some each night. So far so good!
 Today Relia asked me to teach her how to play baseball. I nearly wept.
 Just back from my first visit to Target Field. Boy did I ever pick the right night!
 Relia just woke up screaming for 'hot lemons'. It might be one of those days.
 Today is *not* going into the parenting Hall of Fame.
 
 
 

No comments: