Wednesday, April 24, 2013

From June 2010

Is ready for the kids to fall asleep.

If only my wife had questions about things that I know about!

I hate to admit this but the new A-Team movie looks kind of fun.

So, out of curiosity, who out there is excited for the World Cup and who do you think will win?

Sometime this week I'll be talking with a client on the phone and they'll say, "huh"? And after a long weekend at home with a two year old I will almost certainly snap back "You heard what I said!".

Seriously, is there a better ad campaign than 'The Most Interesting Man in the World'?

Very strong yellow glow to the sky right now. That's a bad thing, right?

I wish the Children's Museum had a webcam so I could tell if it was mobbed with kids before driving over to St Paul . . .
Hell is: stuck in traffic with two kids screaming in the back seat.

I'm having my first ever BLT.

I miss my morning vuvuzeuellas.

Just got back from our first puppet show of the summer.

No comments: