Tuesday, April 30, 2013

From December 2009

Today, I feel human again.
Off to the doctor!
Went to my second Dr's appt today, this one for Relia. She has croup! Who knew that was even a real thing?

Simple domestic joy: putting a Chiquita banana sticker on my daughter.

Facebook is asking me to say 'hello' to you. So...hi! Hope you're doing well. Take care!

Back from the ultrasound and everything is fine.

On mornings like this I always wonder how the pioneers (150 years ago) got their children outside and into their child seats.

Just finished shoveling. The first shift at least.

We're celebrating Christmas Eve with cookie time!

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...

Blue turtles should be outlawed in the last half of lap three. I feel very strongly about this.

Sample post: "Watching Relia today. Getting more than very ready (something something). Good game."

No comments: