Monday, July 09, 2007

Jason Gerhardt

Local boy does well. One of my high school classmates (and fellow quartet member) got a write up in the Pioneer Press this weekend. My favorite part has to do with getting to the Daytime Emmys:
"We had some comments like, 'You guys are a little overdressed for the Metro,' " he said. "And I was, like, 'Yep, OK, moving on to the next car.' But it was so nice to be able to do that. The traffic out here is absolutely horrendous."
I can picture him in the tux he wore to the hundreds and hundreds of Christmas appearances we did each year while in Austinaires. Good for him. It's nice to see nice things happen to nice guys and Jason certainly qualifies.

2 comments:

Test said...

Oh my - your comment about the tux and Austinaires. What memories. My favorite was his comment about watching Golden Girls with his mom. Having known Robbie before she passed it actually brought tears to my eyes and knowing Jason it was actually true - not Hollywood BS.

carrster said...

Yup - couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I emailed him a while back but afraid am lost in the Hollywood shuffle. It's so nice though to hear that someone GENUINE and sincere and really a NICE GUY is making good.

(his MySpace profile also says he's something like 23 or 25...um......??) hee hee