Thursday, July 05, 2007

Wii make contact


As the FP Gal related over here, we went over to her brother's yesterday and got to play with their Wii. The first thing we did was to create a Mii which is your personalised character. It involves choosing the correct facial shape, eyes, nose and hair (or lack thereof). That's mine over there and you can see the resemblance. Although I have ears, honestly, I do.
The picture is from bowling (obviously) and in my defense I did much better in the second game. We also played a shooting game (think Duck Hunt) and raced cows. We also watched them play some golf which looked like fun.
What did I think? I'd get one. It was fun and instantly created a family setting. I think the creators have really tried to make it child friendly and it shows with soft graphics and gentle reminders to take a break every once in a while. The thing is well put together and I hope it does very well.

5 comments:

MamaD4 said...

See, I didn't know that you could make the little character look JUST like yourself...that makes it different. Now I totally think you need one, because that is soooo cool!

DD4 said...

Okay, so I'm not very "with it." What is the pronunciation of Wii?

Sarita said...

It's pronounced "we" (or "oui" if you're French)

DD4 said...

Ah. Thank you.

Brian said...

Wow! That really looks like you.
Looks fun!