Friday, July 20, 2007

Mighty Hunter

So I'm sitting here at the computer, reading my morning blogs and I feel someone brush against my foot. Thinking that Ozzie wants to play (or Sana wants love) I look down. It's Ozzie and he's brought me something. A twist-tie (the best toy ever)? No. A dead moth.
I quickly pushed the healthy fear one has when confronted with pure evil and reached for a kleenex. Reached down to get rid of the critter...and the wings fluttered a little bit. Very quickly picked it up and threw it away. In a garbage can where the lid seals. Now I only need to worry that it brought friends.
Ozzie, next time you want to bring me a trophy kill, finish it off first. Thanks.

1 comment:

Sarita said...

1. Make sure everyone knows that we are aware of the dangers of twist ties and cats. Ozzie seems to handle them well, and they are his all time favorite toy. How can we deny him that small pleasure?

2. I'm incredibly happy that I have a helper in the ongoing battle to keep Peder "moth free since 2003"