Saturday, July 21, 2007

This and that



  • We took a little trip out to the MOA today so that the FP Gal could do some stuff and I could buy a book. You may have heard about it coming out. There's been some publicity, I think. Posting may be light over the next few days as I work my way through it.
  • To fill the space I'm going to post another short story I've written. Feel free to skip it if you don't like amateur writing. I'm going to post in three parts to make it easier to read. It may help to know that it's written from the vantage point of a young woman.
  • What's that behind me in the picture? It's a castle made out of Spam cans (of course).

2 comments:

DD4 said...

Let's hear it for Spam . . . Yay!

Brian said...

I am reading the same book. The good news is I am working an overnight tonight, so I should get to read most of it.